So, you want to work for us?
At Cheap as Chips, we encourage a positive and fun workplace culture, which is why our staff choose to stay with us for many years! We value our people, their hard work and dedication and we try to accommodate their need to balance their work life and their personal life. Our current workforce is very stable with many of our employees having been with us for more than 10 years, so we must be doing something right!
To be a successful Chippie, you must:
- be enthusiastic about customer service
- love working in a fast paced retail environment
- be keen to work as part of a team in a friendly environment
- have a great work ethic
- be a quick learner, and
- be able to communicate clearly and build relationships easily
We offer you:
- great career opportunities and advancement
- an Employee Benefits Program which includes employee discount
- financial incentives, and
- a fun rewarding working environment
At Cheap as Chips we offer various career opportunities, whether you are kicking off your retail career as a casual or part-time team member at your local store, or an experienced Regional Manager looking after a cluster of stores, we have the position for you!
We are always on the lookout for customer focused team members that like to make a difference. We want you to enjoy working with us so we value fun, loyalty, honesty, equality and a sense of adventure in our Chippies (our name for team members).
Types of positions available in our stores:
- Team Members
- Department Managers
- Shift Runners
- Assistant Store Managers
- Store Managers
Alternatively there are a range of opportunities at our Store Support Office based in Adelaide which offer various career opportunities in departments such as Retail Support, Buying, Marketing, IT, Finance, HR and Maintenance.
Located at our Store Support Office is a 19,000sqm Warehouse that receives and dispatches 14,000+ product lines to our entire store network nationally – this takes a lot of forklifts and manpower!
Check out our current vacancies below.
- IT Help Desk Technical Support – Support Office
- Digital Marketing, Content and Social Media Coordinator
- Store Manager – Whyalla
- Assistant Store Manager – Glenelg
- Assistant Store Manager – Windsor Gardens
- Assistant Store Manager – Berri
- Assistant Store Manager – Woodcroft
- Assistant Store Manager – Churchill
- Assistant Store Manager – Nuriootpa
- Assistant Store Manager – Horsham
- Assistant Store Manager – Bairnsdale
Don’t see a position that suits you here?
Click here to submit your application and we will keep your details on record. Should any future positions become available, we will be in touch.
File size: 342 KB | File format: pdf
File size: 519 KB | File format: pdf
File size: 191 KB | File format: pdf